Researcher at the Department of Computer Science
University of Rome “La Sapienza”
http://lucaa.org/ (I contain RDFa)
matteis -at- di.uniroma1.it
I'm passionate about the Semantic Web and interfaces that autonomosly shape from RDF structures. Specifically I'm interested in technologies that enable information from different sources to be easily combined such as Linked Data. My end goal is to help people answer complicated questions. Questions that cannot be answered by Google or other search engines because they require large quantities of interconnected data from multiple sources.
- Linked Data that can be hosted on GitHub Pages.
- VoID graph
- Partitioning strategies for publishing queryable Linked Data.
- Alternative ways of publishing Linked Data that don't require complex configurations.
- User Interfaces autonomously generated by underlying RDF structures.
- Better incentive mechanisms for publishing high-quality Linked Data.
- Splitting and distributing datasets across various servers.
- Better integration of Web APIs and Linked Data.
- Linked Data availability through URIs hosted by third-parties.
- Intelligent clients that can query various distributed Linked Datasets at runtime.
- Browser-based apps that can efficiently download and browse large RDF dumps.
- Live Linked Data querying techniques.
- Autonomous agents capable of browsing datasets through hypermedia controls.
- Linked Data affordance.
- Highly-usable user-interfaces for editing RDF.
- Browser-based binary RDF storage implementations.
- Distributed Linked Data storage strategies to offload single machines capacity.
- In-memory RDF storage for faster queries.
- Read-Write Linked Data.
- Compression algorithms for RDF.
- Synchronizing RDF datasets.