I'm passionate about the Semantic Web and interfaces that autonomosly shape from RDF structures.
- Linked Data that can be hosted on GitHub Pages.
- VoID graph
- Partitioning strategies for publishing queryable Linked Data.
- Alternative ways of publishing Linked Data that don’t require complex configurations.
- User Interfaces autonomously generated by underlying RDF structures.
- Better incentive mechanisms for publishing high-quality Linked Data.
- Splitting and distributing datasets across various servers.
- Better integration of Web APIs and Linked Data.
- Linked Data availability through URIs hosted by third-parties.
- Intelligent clients that can query various distributed Linked Datasets at runtime.
- Browser-based apps that can efficiently download and browse large RDF dumps.
- Live Linked Data querying techniques.
- Autonomous agents capable of browsing datasets through hypermedia controls.
- Linked Data affordance.
- Highly-usable user-interfaces for editing RDF.
- Browser-based binary RDF storage implementations.
- Distributed Linked Data storage strategies to offload single machines capacity.
- In-memory RDF storage for faster queries.
- Read-Write Linked Data.
- Compression algorithms for RDF.
- Synchronizing RDF datasets.
lmatteis aŧ gmail
- Jul 7, 2014
- Build your own LOD-cloud in the browser
- Mar 3, 2014
- Linked Data and automated interfaces
- Oct 10, 2013
- Bitcoin explained